Setting: Indigo Gap, North Carolina
- Cora Chevalier – Former counselor at a women’s shelter, current craft retreat owner in the small town of Indigo Gap, North Carolina
- Jane Starr – Cora’s best friend, potter, and one of her partners in their crafting retreat business
- Ruby O’Malley – An herbalist who lives at the craft retreat and also teaches there
- Cashel O’Malley – Attorney, Ruby’s son
- Assorted crafters, victims, and suspects!
Plot: Life as a counselor to women who had experienced domestic abuse took a toll on Cora; she’s ready for a reboot. Cora and Jane leave Pennsylvania for North Carolina and a lovely historic Victorian home in a small town. Together, they fix the place up and create homes for themselves – Cora in the attic apartment and Jane in the carriage house with her daughter, London – as well as a crafter’s retreat in the main house. Cora…
View original post 577 more words