Happy National Blueberry CheeseCake Day !
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 Tbsp. sugar4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened3/4 cup sugar
2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed, drained1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided1 tsp. lemon zest
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add blueberries; mix well. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP and lemon zest. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHI2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed, drained