On My Wednesday Craft post today I wondered ? Halloween or Fall or other? So in keeping with the Season this quick DIY Craft Post.
If like me you are a saver -of anything that might can be reused or repose for a craft ( Right)
So Here’s a cute jar redo –
Scare Crow Flower Container:
- Cleaned Glass Jar
- I sprayed painted white ( this makes the next layer stick on)
- When dried brushed on brown acrylic paint ( used light/dark brown) Let Dry
- You can paint or make face cut outs for your scarecrow
- Piece of Burlap fabric for the hat/ scrap of cotton fabric for tie
- Fill with flowers,leaves or straw to decorate.
Can be used to decorate table inside or out.
Spray painting the container before makes it easier to painting with brown acryrlic paint . I use scraps of scrapbook paper to make facial features.
View original post 86 more words